Our Realize Rosslyn community planning process will provide the first revisions to the Rosslyn sector plan since 1992, bringing it into alignment with the community’s goals and future vision. A variety of planning documents and materials will help inform decisions and draft plan recommendations.
- Plan Materials: Find existing conditions reports, proposed alternatives and meeting materials generated over the course of the study.
- Meeting Documents: Find agendas and documents from the many public meetings, workshops and outreach events we’ve held as part of the Realize Rosslyn effort.
- Prior County Plans and Studies: These include previously adopted plans for the Rosslyn Station Area, small area plans, urban design studies and information related to the Zoning Ordinance and General Land Use Plan (GLUP) amendments.
- Briefing Book: The briefing book offers participants a clear and detailed context for planning discussions. It includes a collection of historical background information, existing condition materials, as well as plans, policies and laws.
- Related Documents: These materials may be relevant to discussions regarding the future of Rosslyn, but they have not been not formally adopted by the County.