Process and Schedule
The planning process for the Rosslyn Sector Plan Update is open and inclusive, and will be designed with a variety of ways for people to participate and become engaged in the process.
Ongoing civic engagement will target a broad cross-section of the public to solicit extensive and diverse input. This will allow for the creation of a plan with strong community “ownership” – one that is grounded in the community’s core values and desired future outcomes for Rosslyn.
Past Meeting and Document Library
Community Vision Workshops Series (March 2013)
- Mar. 13, 2013 Workshop I: | Agenda | Presentation | Framework Maps Input | Roundtable Notes |
- Mar. 14, 2013 Workshop II: | Agenda | Presentation | Places Maps Input | Street Scenarios Input | Summary
- Mar. 14, 2013 Open House:
- Mar. 15, 2013 Young/Creative Professionals Focus Group: | Summary |
- Mar. 13, 2013 NVBIA/NAIOP: | Presentation |
- Jan. 30, 2013 Long Range Planning Committee | Agenda | Presentation | Summary
- Jan. 10, 2013 Leadership Arlington; Arts Program Day | Agenda | Presentation |
Community Kick Off Series (December 2012)
- Dec. 3, 2012 Kick-Off | Agenda | Presentation | Summary of Input | Complete Record of Input |
- Dec. 4, 2012 Daytime Forum |
- Dec. 4, 2012 Walking Tour | Route Map |